You don’t need to wait until the 1 January to write your goals or create a vision board of what you want to manifest into your life you can decide anytime to make a change and work towards your dreams. Goal setting is something I love to do all year long. There is something so powerful about keeping your goals at the forefront of your mind every day. Most millionaires write out their goals every day, so they are constantly on track thinking about them.
It helps your sub-conscious mind to make the right choices for you, taking you one step closer to achieving your goals.I have always been a bit of a goal-getter and clear on what I wanted to achieve. But it’s only been in the past couple of years that I have written down my goals and I can see how this change of habit has really made a difference in keeping me focused and on track. Last year I wrote down four goals I wanted to achieve including:
- Clearing debts – YESS! I am finally debt free
- Moving to a bigger home – I bought and moved into a new build home
- Starting my own business – I now have an online coaching business
- Invest in property – I now own three rental properties
This year I have went one step further and created a vision board. My vision board is a new addition to my bedroom and a powerful daily reminder of what I want my life to become, I love waking up and seeing everything I am planning to achieve right in front of me. Experts say if you are reminded of your goals every day you are far more likely to achieve them, so if you have them written down rather than in your head you are far more likely to make them successful. Here are my tips on How to smash your Goals
- Make them big – it’s far better to make them bigger and fall short than make them small and fall short.
- Write them down, and then write down what you need to do to achieve them.
- Give yourself a time frame for when you want to complete them.
- Write goals for all aspects of your life; career, health, relationships, financial
- Tell them to your trusted loved ones, then you have people to hold you accountable for achieving them
- Have fun with them – create your vision board and hang it in your bedroom to see every morning
- Make it part of your daily routine to assess how on track you are to achieving them – think the compound effect I’d love to hear what your goals are and if you want an accountability partner to keep you on track, give me a shout!
These were some tips on How to smash your Goals. Hope you like them